Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Birthday Tour

Just watch me, L.  I'll solve equations with my right hand, and write names with my left! I'll take a potato chip... and I'll eat it!
-Death Note
--------

Been awhile since I posted.  There hasn't been much to speak of going on, besides midterm fun.  But, since my birthday was this Friday, I thought I'd put a little effort into a post.  But just a little.  After all, I still need a couple brain cells for the second part of this quarter.

Went home to hang out with friends for the aforementioned birthday.  And pounded down so much sugar, I'm surprised I didn't wipe out completely the next day.  As it was, we still managed to go camera hunting.  The family all went; we brought our decoys (my dad's big camera lenses), scents (battery acid), and rifles (a loaded debit card; Visa, I think).  We hunted in a couple locations for a decently sized one, so we would be sure to be able to fit it on the car.  We finally spotted a couple herds, but nothing small as we were looking for.  One of the big males told us about a second herd to the south; I guess someone else got his girlfriend, or something.

We ended up getting a Canon PowerShot A1100 IS.  Nothing incredibly fancy, but it should be plenty for taking decent pictures around campus.  I even took the time to make a mini-tour of Lander! Keep an eye out on updates.  I'll probably be doing more building tours, and who knows, you may even see the infamous garbage squirrels of UW.

1 comment:

What do you think about Nathan's latest desperate plight?